Aim of the Course
Learn the skills, techniques and strategies to plan, lead and participate effectively in meetings of all kinds: from impromptu, on the spot discussions between colleagues, to formal presentations and meetings with external suppliers or clients.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Develop the skills required to chair an effective meeting
- Prepare for each meeting depending on who the attendees are
- Control difficult people
- Keep the meeting focused and on track
- Give out action points and making decisions
- Follow actions and review progress
Who Should Attend?
Anyone responsible for chairing or controlling meetings.
- ½ or 1 day